Are you an international student planning to take your career to the next level? If you are interested in studying in the capital of the United States, one of the most dynamic and culturally diverse areas of the country, then Career Technical Institute would be a perfect option for you.
Study at a nationally-accredited institution with several options to help you obtain the global career that you deserve. Choose between programs that are in high demand all over the world while preparing yourself for your new career in as little as thirty weeks.
Feel free to contact our Online International Admissions Consultants to find the program that matches your career goals with the time you have available. All of our programs can also be done from home if you do not have the opportunity to travel. Our mission at Career Technical Institute is to provide our students with the knowledge, hands-on practical experience and employment skills necessary for them to successfully compete in today’s job market, whether they are in the United States or in their home countries.
- Program costs:
- $6,995 for the 900-hour program
- $199/month for 2 days per week, continuing education
- $398/month for 4 days per week, continuing education
- I-20 Request Form
- Affidavit of Support for CTI | Affidavit of Support for USCIS
- M-1/F-1 Visa Info (M-1 and F-1 visa information is the same)
- The I-20 Certificate of Eligibility form will be issued upon meeting the the M-1/F-1 visa requirements