Whether you’re a lifelong learner or you want to develop the skills and knowledge that can prepare you to be more successful in your career, Career Technical Institute can help. We offer a range of individual, professional development and certificate programs.
- Individual courses that cover everything from Information Technology to Medical Billing and Coding.
- General electives courses that may be transferable to your degree program — to help you graduate on time. **
- Test-preparation courses that ready you for IT professional, as well as Allied Health professional certifications.***
- Non-credit professional development courses that can help you become a better employee and give you an extra edge at work.****
- Certificate programs that provide a deeper exploration into areas of A+ Fundamentals, MCSA, Networking +, Phlebotomy, Medical Billing and Coding and EKG.***
You’ll quickly build the skills and knowledge you need to take on new challenges — while feeling like part of a learning environment designed to support your professional and educational growth. Every one of our courses provides you with the real-world experience of our faculty members, small class sizes and curriculum. Select online courses to help make learning convenient for your schedule, or choose to take courses on campus. Most courses have frequent start dates year-round, and can be completed in as little as four to eight weeks.
Find out how you might benefit from continuing education at CTI by contacting us today!
** Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at Career Technical Institute will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice. Individual courses are not eligible for federal financial aid.
***Certificate programs and Test-preparation are not eligible for federal financial aid.
****Professional development courses are non-credit-bearing and are not eligible for federal financial aid. Students intending to use courses to satisfy continuing education or professional development requirements are responsible for determining whether courses taken at Career Technical Institute will satisfy such requirements.