Sign up for Online Courses Today!
Get your Degree with Online Classes
Sign up for online courses at Career Technical Institute (CTI) offered nationwide.* Between work, family, friends and school, students often struggle to juggle everything in their schedule. Online classes give students the ability to earn course credits around their busy schedules. Plus, for students who don’t live close to campus, distance learning can offer geographic freedom.
CTI’s innovative online learning programs offer individualized attention from qualified instructors who bring a wealth of knowledge to the virtual classroom. CTI’s online courses provide customized learning environments and challenging curricula that engage a student’s imagination, intellect, and curiosity.
Career Technical Institute currently offers online courses for:
- Medical Office Professional
- Medical Office Administration
- IT Professional
- Associate Degree of Applied Science in Information Technology
- Help Desk Professional
- Associate Degree of Applied Science in Human Resource Administration
- PC Specialist Plus-Generalist Specialization
- PC Specialist Plus-Bookkeeping Specialization
- Associate Degree of Applied Science in Hospitality
After you enroll, CTI will make sure that you have the tools and resources you need to access your online class 24/7 and fully take advantage of its dynamic and interactive online learning environment. Students enrolled in an online class will need to have access to the internet and a computer. For those who do not have a computer, CTI can offer you the necessary equipment to start and complete your program.
CTI’s instructors strive to create a fun and stimulating online learning environment. CTI’s online educational portal is a web-based course management and collaboration portal, available 24/7, that enables instructors to manage course materials and communicate with students.
Using CTI’s Web-Based Portal, students can:
- Access your courses 24/7
- Interact directly with your Instructor
- Attend virtual lectures
- Post messages to threaded discussions and chat rooms
- Enjoy automatic membership in our Career Advisor Portal
- Upload assignments using Dropbox
- Complete course assessments
*Online training is currently not available in California.